Any special order products in terms of bespoke/made to measure items may not be cancelled.
The buyer may cancel other orders at any time before the item has been dispatched by either:
Return of Goods
The buyer must notify the Company that an item is being returned by either:
The buyer may return Goods for any reason within 14 Days from date of delivery/collection provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- Goods will only be accepted if they are in brand new, unused condition and fit for immediate re-sale
- Packaged items will only be accepted if the package remains unbroken and in reasonable condition
- The buyer supplies the Advice note or other proof of purchase.
Where Goods are returned pursuant to above condition and are not faulty:
- Each item will incur a charge of £5.00
- The risk and cost of returning the Goods shall be at the Buyer’s cost.
The Company will examine all returned Goods and will process any refund to the Buyer within 30 Days. Unless otherwise notified by the Company the price of the Goods will be refunded, less any applicable deductions and/or collection charges.
The Company cannot offer refunds or accept returns on the following items unless they are faulty:
- Special Order Goods
- If sealed packages have been opened on sensitive electronic goods
- Goods that have been fitted
- Specially manufactured products.